Your Favourite Song's

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Ryan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 23, 2015
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
So i dont know alot about the genre's of people's music taste associated with TOGA - but it gets a bit of a discussion going on the forum as i can see multiple threads of songs people like here and there.

So you can only choose 3 songs, that regardless how long into the future, you'd continue to listen to it. Now think wisely because many people usually throw up their "currently loved song" - think about it, spend a bit of time about it and lets see what you come up with.

Here is my 3, in order of the most favourite top to bottom.

Reactions: Clown

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Nice thread Ryan.
Here are my favourite songs

These are songs I always can listen to, but here are so many more. It's really hard to choose....

Reactions: Tomas

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
I always find these threads really difficult. I'm not a huge music lover so it's difficult to pick just three.

I could probably add thirty here.

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Its tough actually naming just three, but here's what I came up with for today :)

Ask me tomorrow and it'll probably be three others :)

Its literally impossible to keep to just three tracks...

I'll stop now...

SubSonic75

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 22, 2014
Swansea Wales

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Love Hans Zimmer, but I think the best soundtrack he did was for Black Hawk Down.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
I have found this utterly impossible to do....really.

So in the mean time whilst I try to fulfill this impossible mission, I have come up with 3 tracks that bring back strong memories from years past :)

TOGA has traditionally been a clan of rockers and metal heads \m/ :yahoo: