WE have a BF1 Server

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Nice one Weston!! I'm still a little skeptical without the kick ban hehe! See how it goes!

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Is anyone still using bf1 server? Came on last night and was empty. But away from pc gaming for a while so not sure what the word is

Is anyone still using bf1 server? Came on last night and was empty. But away from pc gaming for a while so not sure what the word is
We are in the progress of advertising to more websites like reddit, BF1 forums, BFclans etc, so I guess that should do the trick eventually. And when the time comes that we can kick/ban people, we can start making a name for our server (because upholding fair-play and stuff), with which we will be different from other servers mostly.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Hello Bricktopz, games only start when there are 20 people on the server. Therefore it's hard to get the server going. I do think advertising can help just a little. More important for us is that Dice (with their infinite wisdom) changes the amount of players to start the game. At this time people are not joining the server because they don't want to wait. Although the server can fill up really fast, you don't know that beforehand.

Reactions: six-shooter

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Have we still got a Bf1 server as i seem to have lost it.

No waffey we got rid as there is still no admin control and it took 20 players before the game would start. If thus changes we will look at renting a server then

Reactions: Zero