Ghost Recon Wildlands

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Caramoon

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 14, 2015
Aye stealth for certain clan members is a no go lol , you sneak up and recon the place and spot the enemy and then boom!!!!! Dakkaa Dakkkka oh hello Grave and Co.

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
Aye stealth for certain clan members is a no go lol , you sneak up and recon the place and spot the enemy and then boom!!!!! Dakkaa Dakkkka oh hello Grave and Co.
Well I will stick with the recon since I die In a few bullets , I will recon it and support while you lot ....well go BOOM and mortar the whole area :D look forward to joining you again

Sure thing killkhan hopefully see you in game :)

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
On relalistic you need a full squad, I am stating to get my ... but kicked in some of these other regions. The first one was easy and nice and now it's really starting to get harder :) a full squad would be awesome :)

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
is this game multiplayer or single (both) and is it a bit like rainbow six siege where i don't have a clue whats going on

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
is this game multiplayer or single (both) and is it a bit like rainbow six siege where i don't have a clue whats going on

Well like I said it depends really. You can play this on your own with a ai squad that will sometimes do what you want, but I will admit the ai ain't bad in this game they can bear very smart and sometimes not just walk into your car instead of get in it. I think this game is better played with actual people, this way you can make plans or just go in guns blazing and make a small many explosions as you can do :) ( cama)

Also one good thing I found of this game isn't that if you joined another persons game and then went into your single player an hour later, all the work you did in there game has happened on your game aswell. If you killed a boss then it says you killed in on your single player world aswell.

As far as the story, it's very easy to follow and you will know what your doing as you go around the map doing all your missions and side missions( if you want to ) it's not as tactical as siege but is more tactical on a wider base due to it being open world instead of CQB style tactical

Reactions: Bl@ckthorn

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Stealth? what's stealth? LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Absolutely loving this game, is a proper laugh with the right people :D

Reactions: Caramoon

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
i need stealth on realistic difficulty i go down so fast, the other can back me up on that, i need to stay out the action at times and use as much stealth as i can while you lot explode the island

But i love it :D

Reactions: Caramoon

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
W4x27oM.jpg

I quite like the stealthy and tactical approach...

As you can see from my suggested play style :) https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/ghost/profile/1e8b77f38f634442b2aa0991f1460e4d/KhannyX