TOGA NEWS UPDATE

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf46.jpg

It's news O'clock in TOGA town so here's an update on what's going on....

CLAN

A welcome to our new members since the last news post @Speedbird02 and @Clown we hope your time here is a happy one.

Good luck the current applicants and if you're new and thinking about submitting an app, get on with it and stop wasting time :)

ROSTER
No changes to the roster or staff but I was asked to pass on a special thanks to @SomeOldGit for his efforts in arranging matches for the clan which always go down well.

Thanks to all those who support the matches and make time available to participate.

TOGA BF4 SERVER -
Nothing new in Battlefield 4 to report and there hasn't been for some time. With that in mind and to keep our interest @westonwarrior has been making efforts to tweak the server and add some new game modes so a thank you from us for his efforts.

Rush has been going down a storm and TDM on Noshar is both nostalgic and enjoyable.

Changes are being made slowly, after all we have to get things right for primarily the clan and then the community as a whole. There are plenty of threads around that give the opportunity for you to air your opinions and requests. The staff will try and accommodate as much as we can without having a negative impact on the server.

Delta Squad
This idea is from clan member @Tomas (for those that don't know that's Cyclonix in game who kills you all the time, and then kills you some more).

The Delta Squad is an opportunity for some squad play in various game modes on and off the TOGA server with the aim of developing tactics and improving your squad and individual game play. Just something else to keep BF4 fresh given it's age.

There are several people interested in this so have a look at the thread or grab the guys on TS.

Rainbow 6 Siege - Probably the second most popular game in the clan at the moment with people playing every night. I'm not playing myself so don't know much about it but there's plenty of threads in the Rainbow 6 section plus people playing while active on TS every evening.

If you're getting tired of BF4 or just fancy a change then why not jump on and see what it's all about.

The Division - I introduced this to the news last time around ahead of the open beta.
A lot of people played the beta with mixed reviews so we'll have to see where it goes from here. Release date is 08 MAR 16 and some clan members will definitely be getting it so watch out for new posts about it.

This game has been a long time coming so if you don't know what it is about then take a look:

Project Cars

@SUPASTARR is kind of taking the lead on this, so if you want to race and show of your shiny hub caps then give him and his boy racer crew a shout in the forum section or on the TS channel to find out more.

Quite a few members playing this and it's a great game to pick up and put down without needing to be heavily involved all the time, it only costs £15-20 so not a lot to invest to try something new.

That's all for now, a reminder to the clan and friends... if you have anything news worthy then send me a pm and I'll post it in a news thread!

Last edited:

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Gal, I play the division most days when I can :)

Be glad to team up