Frag&Bag - Match Challenge - (Battlefield 4)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Cheers SomeOldGit, I don;t think we will have issues getting 9 peeps for it but if everyone could confirm attendance please.

Ta muchly.

Slanky - the good looking one.

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Do we know what map we want to play?

They have chosen Flood Zone CQ with no use of the scout helicopter. They have also opted to change the tickets to 600.

Will be interesting as I don't think I have ever played Flood Zone on the TOGA server......

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Again, thanks to everyone that joined for the match last night. We had a total of 13 people which is a good number for a Wednesday evening.

I think that Frag&Bag certainly improved their game from the last time we played them and whilst Flood Zone wasn't the closest of games, our map of Lockers was. As far as friendlies go, we are now 2 all.

It looks like they would like to make this a regular thing, which I am more than happy to arrange. I am thinking monthly, rather than every 2 weeks but open to opinion. It's not a lot of hard work as they do all the server management. :)

Let me know what you think, and maybe we will get them next time.

Slanky - the good looking one.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Too bad I wasn't able to play yesterday :(. Maybe next time again

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Thx for setting it up slanky was fun monthly would be better I think

Thx again for the time and effort you've put in to sort theses matches out

Reactions: Slanky007

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
I was fun I suppose, they did seem to be a different team from the last time. Maybe we could use our server next time o_O.

Thanks Slanky ya great big dancing fairy:excited:

Reactions: Slanky007