Invite to all TOGA friends: Battlefield 3 night!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Hi Guys!

:exlamation:Play the video and read the post:exlamation:

Many of our members voted on the battlefield 3 thread I made on what night we should play this. Poll outcome shows that a Saturday or a Sunday night has the most votes. So it will be organized on a Saturday or a Sunday.

The idea is to plan this event before Battlefield 1 comes out (Early Enlister Deluxe Edition 18th of October | http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-prod...ea-play-collectors-gamescom-livebeta-3639894/). This said the Battlefield 3 event will take place at the 8th or the 15th of October (Saturday night). Time to play will be around 19.30 UK time until what ever time you want (hopefully late).

Some of us don't have all the DLCs installed so maybe it's a good idea to install them to play together. If not we could also play all the classic maps and game types.

Would you guys be so kind to post a Yes if you are willing to participate in this event.

Players list:

• Quic (not on the 15th).
  • ShadowFax75
  • Clown
  • Someoldgit
  • Westonwarrior
  • CustomOverride
  • Irondog
  • Bl@ckthorn
  • Six-shooter
  • Henrik_129
  • Metroid

Thank you for reading and I'll see you on the battlefield!:uzi:

Last edited:

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
I suggest: do both dates?

Although, I'm not sure if i can make it this weekend due to my birthday tomorrow. Getting all kind of messages about a surprise party etc.. (confusing the shit out of me)..

Next week i will be away for a weekend with family.

So it could be possible that I will not participate both dates. This does not mean you guys can't go on and play battlefield 3 with a bunch (beers, cider, gin tonic, whine etc etc.)!

Last edited: