TitanFall 2

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

SaintSugary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ok, buying! :D

Edit: Only 6 hours until download is finished...meh

Last edited:

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Ok, buying! :D

Edit: Only 6 hours until download is finished...meh

Add me on discord, that's where I usually am when playing, or on chillout on ts. Since there is no ts3 channel.
Torch#4400

Ronin is pretty amazing by the way. Had some real fun kills with the melee things and the shotgun by ricocheting the bullets against a wall in a room. Just too bad he's so fragile.

Having the shield boost card helps so you have that extra healthbar but it disappears quick.

Tone is deffo easy mode most of the time.

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Sorry, I returned this game. Played ~10 hours and already got bored :\

Have to say I'm sorry I refunded it too! Played with Cy and Torch... had no idea really what was going on and it was way too fast paced for me :( Very good for others though!

Reactions: NE0

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
I like the fast game play. But I came from cod into bf3 and 4 so yeah.

Reactions: NE0

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Yea I love the twitchy nature of it, even though I hated the requirement for fast reflexes in games like BF3 & 4 (because I dont have fast reflexes anymore, I got older)

This game is more twitch than speedy reflex though which I do seem better at, I'm really struggling with melee hits but I think thats a wider issue than just my poor situational awareness!

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
Titanfall 1 is way better than titanfall 2. I played a couple hours on titanfall 2 then refunded it. It has horrible forced depth of field that does not disable even when Turned in menu.
This.means when u aim everything n background goes. mega blurry. looks like shite. The first one runs way smoother without any difference in graphics really. too much fancy effects so u can't track the background or more enemies.
Also weapon set up sucks. u can't load out with a primary,secondary pistol and anti titan weapon. u have to choose between pistol and anti titan weapon
what a bad design choice that was.

I have abut 50 hours on titanfall 1 and think it's better smoother and more competitive for MP. If your not bothered about single.player don't get it. I'm honest about games and this is a thumbs down from me .

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Doesn't sound too good buddy! Sorry you didn't enjoy it!

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Is anyone still playing this?

I purchased the game a few weeks ago, had some good games with Shadowfax and Zornyan (thanks for helping out with the game info @zornyan). I really like the single player!

Having played only a few multiplayer rounds i'm still a big noob in the game.. lol

Maybe it is an idea to organize a Titanfall 2 clan night?