PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Yes I got it, and I really like it.
The game needs some more optimisations though. It doesn't run really well on my pc, which is not the newest anymore (i5 3470 and a gtx770).
But the game is really fun, maybe a bit too expensive (30 euro/26 pounds).

RogueTaylor

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 2, 2017
I also have this game and have been enjoying the duo and squad game modes in this where you get to team up to try and survive the be the best team. The game runs fine on my pc( I do have a 1070 gfx card so that explains that :) ). The cost is one thing I do get tho there are plenty of other games like this which are half the price but this is the on earth I prefer the play compared to game a like h1z1. If anyone is interested in some games of this like you mr shadow then please message me on steam :)

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Got it yesterday after reading this post and one of the boys down our local TNT depot was saying about it. Pretty good idea maybe not as pretty looking as some other games but plays well and I even managed to kill people in it. I'm cast_clown on Steam if anybody wants to team up and die together. :uzi::excited:

Last edited:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Been playing this game the last few weeks on a daily basis in a squad/duo. And it's amazing fun to play.
If you are thinking of buying it, you can always try it (for 2 hours?) on steam. If you don't like it, just refund it.

I would advice to join us in a squad, so we can help you out too if needed ;-)

Tuéy

New User
Sep 4, 2011
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I've been playing this a fair bit too, definitely more fun in a squad/duo than solo. Cannot play atm due to crashes and turbo lag since last patch but really looking forward to playing again once these issues get sorted. NA servers seem a little better, no crashes, less desync.

Reactions: ShadowFax75

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
We have been playing today. EUR servers were better today. On US servers I got shot around corners a lot.

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
hey!

Just picked this up today for £20 so not too bad..

Played a few matches so far. Lot's of running to get going but once you're fully armed you're OK. The problem I have is the game is lovely looking when not engaged with enemy. As soon as I see someone however, it runs like crap..

Need to go and turn a few things down I guess? I hung out in the PUBG TS channel but no one wanted to play with me :bawling:

I'm Ninja_Freak if you're looking for a game and I'm around. :)

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Hey Ninja, I didn't realise you had pubg, I did join you in the channel though. But I think you were afk at that brief moment and I think you were playing 7 days to die (according to steam). Next time just send me message on steam. Or poke me on teamspeak.

And now some interesting read :p
http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-squad-guide/

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Guys.. Thanks for the tutorial on Friday. Really helped me get to grips with the game. There is a bit of a learning curve to go up.

Had so much fun, I was up until 3:30am playing!!

If you don't have it, go get this game. Works best as a team of four. Really looking forward to this game developing.

NF

Reactions: ShadowFax75

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Great games last night with Supastarr last night.

Can this become it's own sub-forum yet? I'm sure there's a lot to discuss like future development of the game etc.