HELL LET LOOSE

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
i think the reason there isn't the amount of players participating is that not everyone got the keys as they sent out a mail saying OH HELL, NO KEY so hopefully they will get it sorted soon

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
i think the reason there isn't the amount of players participating is that not everyone got the keys as they sent out a mail saying OH HELL, NO KEY so hopefully they will get it sorted soon

There is that issue as I received the same email about the keys but to be fair the player count is immense as its hard to get into a server

I have put in a Clan

Of course and speak to me on ts if you see me on please

Certainly however I merely made a suggestion to help the clan as I enjoyed the old times before I was booted for being a

(C)harlie (U)niform (N)ovember (T)ango :spitoutdummy:

Also

Ive asked on the forums about clan recruiting and it seems you cant advertise for the moment however there is soon to be a topic section called division bunker that will allow recruitment in the future.

SomeOldGit

Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
finally got my key

for a alpha the graphics are amazing i dont like that you have to spawn back at base when you die ..you cant spawn on your team mates but that may change hopefully with the next update
it should be a very good game when finished

Reactions: Quic

SomeOldGit

Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
ive backed the game
but when other players said that they had received their key and i hadn't i emailed them ,went on their face book page and there was quiet a few people that hadn't got their keys
so they they sent out a email you replied and they resent the key

Reactions: Quic

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
"Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battles, a difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork."

A difficult learning curve sounds challenging though...

http://postscriptumgame.com/

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
It looks quite good and bit more polished than HLL. Would need a proper squad to be enjoyable though.

Hell let loose is ALPHA!!!

Postscriptum is close to beta/final release

finally got my key

for a alpha the graphics are amazing i dont like that you have to spawn back at base when you die ..you cant spawn on your team mates but that may change hopefully with the next update
it should be a very good game when finished

The squad leader has the ability to place a observation post (re spawn for your squad)with a garrison also for the entire team with the help of a supply crate both of these require a squad member with the squad lead to do this.

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
What do you guys think about Post Scriptum? At first I thought it was the same as Hell let Loose :?:blink:

ALSO

Both games are impressive however with regards to scriptum there is less authentic game mechanics and squad based communication. HLL also has 100 players with PS with 40v40. There are rumors with HLL about destruction based terrain in the future but both games look promising. HLL is IMHO going to be better of the two in time and the fact PS will only have 5 maps after game release.

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
ALSO

Both games are impressive however with regards to scriptum there is less authentic game mechanics and squad based communication. HLL also has 100 players with PS with 40v40. There are rumors with HLL about destruction based terrain in the future but both games look promising. HLL is IMHO going to be better of the two in time and the fact PS will only have 5 maps after game release.

I pre ordered PS yesterday and will probably also (pre) order HLL. About PS'; looking at the authenticity of their map models, they have done a great job on recreating operation Market Garden I think. Being a Dutchman, this really makes me wanna play this game! Also the amount of vehicles and guns in PS are attracting my attention.

And, if PS is moving the battlefield to other well known WW2 time lines like: D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Eastern front or North-Africa, it will certainly have potential for the future.

I must say, I haven't really been looking into HLL that much as I have been looking into PS. Both development teams are doing a great job on brining WW2 games to the next level in my opinion :10:

Can't wait for them to release :cheers:

Reactions: ShadowFax75