Hell Let Loose

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
This looks interesting, might even be one for @McTavish !

Sounds need some work though on the weapons but the incoming mortar and artillery sounds pretty neat :)

Server will be available to rent sometime soon apparently.

Reactions: McTavish

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I have it. But not played it yet. Hopefully I will try it out today

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
ive been playing a few games in the alpha and beta i hope they have sorted out the issues
one being you die and you cannot respawn on your team mates so you have to run the whole map to play again

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Has almost two years already passed? :o-53: omg, time flies...That's when the first kickstarter-news were released on TOGA site, by Zero also at that time. This indeed looks interesting. As it's more like a war game simulation, I just hope it's not so damn hard as e.g. Rising Storm Vietnam.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
But I am refunding the game. Maybe I will buy it later.

coolhand

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 4, 2013
Bergen, Norway
I will buy the game.

Maybe this will be a game that TOGA will rent a server to play? I miss the old BF4-days, although Mordau was fun. I have the BFV too, so I am ready.

Reactions: Clown

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Is anyone still playing this game? I just got it last week and i'm impressed with the amount of realism and teamwork this game has to offer. I would be more that happy to share foxholes with you guys if you guys are still playing the game..

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Is anyone still playing this game? I just got it last week and i'm impressed with the amount of realism and teamwork this game has to offer. I would be more that happy to share foxholes with you guys if you guys are still playing the game..
I have been playing it a little bit (I bought it again a few months after I refunded it).
It's really good, and plays quite smooth since last updates.

Reactions: Quic and Zero

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I will get it soon as I'm playing Cold War out of habit rather than enjoyment right now :oops:
I'm playing BFV for the very same reason, out of habit only and that's it...But I know from unpleasant experience not to go even near a hardcore/realistic shooter :blink: