[ For Sale ] 2 MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr 5

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi Doug my lad might be interested in will pm you when he wakes up the lazy git :)

Reactions: ftpdoug

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
No snags mate, I've put them up on facebook and stuff, they'll get snapped up soon.. Just bought 2 1080's.. Nothing like a bit of overkill! lol

Reactions: Zero and Bl@ckthorn

Crispy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 13, 2016
With twin 1080s I imagine whatever res he wants lol

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
I was only mildly interested tbh, I reinstalled windows on Mrs Khans PC on our TV down stairs, once I had the OS on I booted into the Division to see how it looked...it looked like an oil painting, and updated about 1 frame every other second...that gave me the idea I may need to upgrade her GPU (from the HD7950 she has atm) :)

If they're gone then I'll wait around and keep my eye's peeled...and if they're not gone I'll defer to your needs, its not like Mrs Khan plays in 4k much :D