Animals....

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Slicer

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 5, 2015
I am a huge collector of animals... the more obscure and unusual the better.

I have snakes, Tarantulas, various lizards (Chameleons, Geckos, Beardies, Monitors), tortoise, budgies, more snakes, more snakes, a pet skunk....

A racoon and a Coatimundi are next on my list. Hopefully a Serval cat sometime in the near future also.

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Wow I've just seen these bud! Incredible collection! Remind me never to break into your house lol!

Reactions: Slicer

Slicer

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 5, 2015
Makes me two cats two dogs guinea pig two bantams and a pond full of fish pale into significance. I mean come on a skunk !!.
The cameleon looks ace

We have 4 cats, a dog and 2 rabbits also :)

I have no animals/pets because I don't have the money for them, as well as I can't have them in this house (contract-wise with my landlord/lady/human/thing). I would like a gecko or something alike so much! They are soooooo cute and cool and YAY. like this one:

9be6528a_o.jpeg

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Geezuz dude, I have a beardie and that's enough work for us! Don't know how you look after all of that!

Raneva

Banned
Feb 1, 2015
Yeah, no pets for Six and me.. Perhaps in the future, when we can afford it and have a bigger/better place.

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
I've got 2 Jack Russel Terries, Pebbles and Watson they have modeled themselves on Pinky and The Brain. We also have a Coi Carp called Hannible. 2014-12-23 22.24.40.jpg

Reactions: ShadowFax75