back on the internet

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
Hi everyone, last four weeks have been very hectic and very tiring.
My wife and i decided at the beginning of the year to downsize and move to a bungalow so put house on the market.
To cut a long saga short we finally moved on the 10th of October and since then we have been finding a home for the stuff we bought and sorting out minor faults in the electrics and i had to by a motor mowerfor the lawn.
I am with EE for broadband and at my old place it was fine but i had a lot of hassle here but finally i hope it is now fixed and is going to run efficiently.
All i have to do now is set up a place for my gaming but it has only been a month so its not too bad.
Moving at 72 i do not recommend but most of the stress has eased now.
Anyway guys speak to you soon, - Waffey.
New place in Photo

Attachments

• 27 city view road NR6.jpg
    27 city view road NR6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Hi Waffey,

I can imagine it was stressful, but soon you can relax a bit more again. The new house is looking really nice!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
welcome bk waffey enjoy and relax in your new home