Battlefield 3

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MILO

New User
Nov 5, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Release Date: Q3 2011 | Genre: Online shooter | Also on: PS3, Xbox 360

Battlefield 3 is the installment in the long-running first-person shooter series developed by EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and published by Electronic Arts. We know it’s being developed on the Frostbite 2.0 engine and would expect it to follow the series’ traditional focus on large, online multiplayer battles. Not many details have been shared so far, though.

The publisher confirmed to the media it will host an unveil event for the game on March, taking place during the week of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. In addition, those who purchased the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor this past fall received an invitation to the Battlefield 3 beta that will launch later this year.

G

Gibbo78

so if u got the Limited Edition ov MOH off steam how to u get your beta :?

TheHitman04

Aug 31, 2010
Consett, Co Durham
most likely mate youll be emailed a code, and every steam user will be able to download the game itself. you then use the code your given and you can get in. no code no play

I really hope this is as good as i think its gonna be, from what i remember its gonna be 64 man maps again aswell

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
wow there jets wooop wooooop...........who's gonna be the first to join the mile high club with me?

Montaigne

New User
May 19, 2010
A quick fill in the missing word quiz for you all. First person to guess gets a donut:

I don't care as long as there are ______________ in the game.

A

ATestUser72

I don't care as long as there are shoosting in the game ??

SUPASTARR

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2010
Krypton
A quick fill in the missing word quiz for you all. First person to guess gets a donut:

I don't care as long as there are ______________ in the game.

DONUTS

NAKED LADIES

ADVERTS FOR USED SEX TOYS

COOKIE RECIPIES

BBM PINS FOR SINGLE WOMAN

A NEW MODEM/ROUTER FOR SUPASTARR

A HOMAGE TO MOH

i can carry on ?