Battlefield 5

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
wednesday at 8pm or 9pm. If it is world war 2 i hope they get rid of Behemoths and nerf airplanes. Will play it regardless.

Looking forward to finding out about the meta of the new game- will bunnyhop shooting be disalllowed again like in BF1? Or can we max payne jump like BF4?
Hope there will be a crouch slide and more development of the climbing system from BF1 where u can climb over any wall.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Some more info about bf5 in this JackFrags video, by the way the footage is Battlefield 1.

Last edited:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Bugger seems that I have pre-ordered it :excited:
Which version did you pre-order?
I was always talking about not pre-ordering the next battlefield. But I might pre-order it as well (no backbone....)

Reactions: Quic

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I'm in. Frankly the Battlefield series for me ranks on the same level as the Unreal Tournament series did for me years ago and despite my not liking the 'new' BF1, as a whole its created some of the best experiences and friends (that's you - you lot of freaks) of my gaming life. I can't pass this one by and hopefully you'll all re-enlist and do your duty :)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Looks like it could have been BF1 in the video just as well, despite the WWII airplanes and a V1. But I guess I'll buy it just like the other BF-titles :lol:

Hobbit

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 25, 2016
I know I'm going to get it, but I really want to see more before I per-order.