Battlefield 6 Reveal due in the spring what are we looking forward to most.

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Battlefield 6 Reveal due in the spring what are we looking forward to most rumoured content

• Bigger player count 128 rumoured

• More levolution

• Back to BF3 format

• Battle Royal mode

• Just a new game

• BF Cross play

Results are only viewable after voting.

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Battlefield 6 or Battlefield depending on who you listen to is coming this year,
About time too.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
For me I would be very happy if they go back to the bf3 (or bf4) format. I do not really care about more levolution or more players. As I rather have good gameplay, and more players will not ensure better gameplay imho.
On bf4 I enjoyed the 32 player servers the most, depending on the map of course. Metro 32 players is great, 64 players wasn't that great. But on the bigger maps I liked to have 64 players.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I'm looking forward to good maps above all. In every game these days I end up playing only 2-3 maps which suit best for me; the risk of getting bored and playing becoming routine of course grows.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
I will be happy with anything modern again. BF3 and 4 would great. Would be interesting to see if it goes to 128 player servers. Shouldn't really be a problem as long as the map size and balance is OK, but would also expect smaller servers to be available with certain game modes.

I still prefer Rush over Conquest tbh. We only ever ran Rush servers for BFBC2 and then somewhere along the road ended up switching to Conquest...probably in BF3 days.

I was thinking maybe it would be worth putting a BF4 server up on the run up to BF6 release. I would expect a fairly large increase in players during that period, so might be a good way to attract new members. Who knows?! :grandpa:

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
If there will be 128 player dedicated servers , I wonder how much they will cost per month! Eeeeeek!!

I think we could do with some kind of recruitment strategy building up to release, but our servers in the past, and especially how well admined they have always been helps to attract new players.

Rock on TOGA :cheers:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
But will there be dedicated servers? :o-53: (this comment proudly stolen from Zero!)

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I will be happy with anything modern again. BF3 and 4 would great. Would be interesting to see if it goes to 128 player servers. Shouldn't really be a problem as long as the map size and balance is OK, but would also expect smaller servers to be available with certain game modes.

I still prefer Rush over Conquest tbh. We only ever ran Rush servers for BFBC2 and then somewhere along the road ended up switching to Conquest...probably in BF3 days.

I was thinking maybe it would be worth putting a BF4 server up on the run up to BF6 release. I would expect a fairly large increase in players during that period, so might be a good way to attract new members. Who knows?! :grandpa:

Everything you've said here! I'll be honest I really cant stand WWI and WWII games (although I loved BFBC2 Vietnam). The only thing I'd add is I love the vehicle maps probably a little more than the foot only maps.

Not a huge fan of the Battle Royale game type but if its part of another game I like with people I like to play with then I'd go along for the ride and have fun.