Battlefront 2 Gameplay

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Are you getting Battlefront 2?

• Total voters

Tomas

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 3, 2013
51° 21' 35'' N 5° 26' 6" E
Not sure if I am getting it yet, I hope they improved on the multiplay.
But the addition of the singleplayer campaign is good news.

Besides all of that, it might just be worth it for the graphics alone. Holy smokes does it look nice.

What do you guys think?

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
The game does look good. And I might pick it up for cheap for the singleplayer then. But my trust in Dice is gone tbh.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Sorry, not my cup of dice anymore. The previous one was such a huge disappointment; I bought the full package with all the dlc's and ended up playing two original maps only...

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
I voted for a cheap deal, then I saw the video and changed my vote to no, looks all COD.

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Just spent the best part of an hour playing close Alpha, and I've got to say it's a steaming pile of poo. Yet again it looks pretty but that it.

Last edited:

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
Still play the original now and then as I like some casual third person action . That said not sure I will drop 55 quid on newer maps and heroes when the game is going to be very similar..I can just play the first one. However I'm going to try out the beta. I had an invite in my email that I never saw.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Just be careful with the comments remembering NDA, this is a public forum :)

Reactions: Clown