BF Hardline News - Premium??

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf46.jpg

So some details have surfaced for Battlefield Hardline Premium, thanks Thomas J for sending me the link!

It appears to follow the usual Battlefield model, 4 DLC's with 2 weeks early access, customisations, battlepacks, weapons, double XP events etc.

This is what has been announced about the DLC:

our digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
  • Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity - Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Robbery - Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Getaway - This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal - There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.

Read the full post here:

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=899214

SpaceMunkeyUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Just seen on origin that the game with premium is just shy of £100, but that's all in, game, everything in the deluxe package, and premium. I enjoyed the beta, but can't warrent £100 on it

SpaceMunkeyUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
So, I'm a little confused over the Fast2Play version, I've emailed them and just waiting for a response, but do you guys think this version LINKY is the Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition where you get the digital deluxe version and premium? If it is I'm going to bite the bullet and get it :)

Neon Knight

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 13, 2015
Zoetermeer
I got the game cheap and it's actually pretty entertaining. Worth the full retail price? No. But if you can get it cheap, go for it.