BF1 Fall update

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
I think its worth waiting, I appreciate people are keen and eager and I take on-board issues about not being able to join and getting randomly kicked etc, but that would just continue on our server if we had one, we wouldn't be able to save player slots and kick players to let TOGA members in as it's not been released yet... Better yet if there's a full server full of players and not one TOGA member we can't get in our own server hehehe.

TOGA is what it is because players have enjoyed their experience on our servers. They like the level of discipline and enjoy the mature environment... We wouldn't be able to keep that level of service if we were to get a server now. It would just be a free for all of young gobshites being abusive...

I say let's wait and see what EA Dice can do.

The only reasons I can now think of to do get it; after reading this all:
- It would be easier joining on a specific server where you know the rest is playing (with the server browser instead of joining at someone)
- We would be able to set maps/modes.

YouCanKissMyAss

New User
Jul 31, 2016
Netherlands
not2serious.com
Seen allot of players return to bf4, as even the Toga server is filling up again.
Think for the toga people it would be smart to wait and see how bf1 keeps going and the servers are easyer to admin with kick and ban.
Rules and behaviour are a high point for Toga so would be a pain to see people disrepecting the admins and not be able to do anything.

coolhand

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 4, 2013
Bergen, Norway
I have heard that a kick/ban feature will be implementede. DOnt know when, though.

So far, we seem to find each other on the normal servers. Still, it would be nice to advertise our own server, start building our own community. In the long run, thats what we want to, right?

I say we go for it.

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
I can't play BF1 at the moment due to SLi issues after the last patch.

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Id wait , would be better if there's admin control . Ive not been playing that much as I do like to play on our own server. Its better when things are controlled imo , The last thing you want is a bunch of kids typing aload of rubbish when they get shot . Also well said waffey

Reactions: NE0

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
RMLr2LmYZGZ4Z_rXH4JrheXsS4aIV7B7K2XWKVfNbsE.jpg

- From Battlefield 1 instagram ....

French army ? Operation Locker Please ?????

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
You guys still don't have your own server? Jeez stop slacking. I want to play bf1 ! (on a toga server)
Hello SiiriXX, I think we all do want to play bf1 on our own server ;-)

Supposedly we would get an announcement today about the rental server program, but as expected there was no announcement.
But Ali Hassoon (producer at DICE) did answer a tweet yesterday.

upload_2016-12-17_11-29-8.png