BF3 weapon popularity

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Redh3lix

New User
Feb 18, 2012
Bicester, Oxfordshire
hv.gif

Reactions: B1ame1ess

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
There should be a warning "Do not open this thread in the office if someone can even theoretically see your screen", had to close this thread very fast to avoid any misunderstandings. Now it's safe, after undocking the computer and placing it on the desk :lol:

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
There should be a warning "Do not open this thread in the office if someone can even theoretically see your screen", had to close this thread very fast to avoid any misunderstandings. Now it's safe, after undocking the computer and placing it on the desk :lol:

I have that problem with every thread where Blameless replies in :p I think Scottish (not sure) has a similar signature.

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
I'm all wanked out from Blameless's signature tbh. As with all pr0n, need more and more harder core material :p

Yeah I know. I remember with the 2 girls 1 cup vid that my friends were nearly puking, I didn't even flinch. I've seen so many nasty things on the net that I have a high tolerance level.