BF4 NEWS - Final Stand - At Last!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf46.jpg

BF4 Final Stand DLC Release Date 18 NOV for Premium Members

Finally some news worth writing about!!!!

DICE have finally announced the release date for Final Stand, the last (that we know of) DLC for Battlefield 4. Non Premium members will have access from the 02 DEC 14.

There's plenty of footage online from the CTE servers of the maps and gameplay but in a nutshell.. we're getting 4 new Arctic maps set in Russia with access to secret futuristic weapons and vehicles including rail guns and hover tanks.

I haven't seen any info on the download yet, normally a preload is release a day or 2 before so keep checking for updates, especially those with poor internet connections.

I personally have not been on the CTE servers and am looking forward to experiencing the final DLC, here's hoping that it puts a bit of life back in to BF4.

I look forward to seeing as many TOGA members and friends online as possible on the release days so we can smash up the battlefield!

DICE official news release.. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/bf4-final-stand-release-nov-18/

Reactions: Zero

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Can you set the forum countdown zero? Not sure of an exact time yet, can't find the info

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Wooooahhh - Just trying to find confirmation of some rumours that it will not be available for PC until JAN 15.. !!! Can't find anything from DICE, maybe just the rumour mill!

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
Still up for 18th November for premium members then 2nd december for non premium. Not seen anything saying thats it not out until January.
Not had a download for it yet either

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Thins the January thing was just a rumour mill thing, DICE would have announced it by now if it were true. Might not be a preload but I hope there is so the servers aren't overloaded.