BF4 News - Hold the fat lady, no singing required!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
bf45.jpg

So in my last news post I questioned what would be next in the Battlefield series and if we had yet had our complete fill of BF4............ well according to the latest News post on battlelog we certainly haven't!

We have been informed that there is more content to come and that final stand is not the end, but that is all they have said so far however, they have published a survey asking for views on our favourite ever maps that we would like to see in BF4

The survey can be found here and the news post here.

Seine Crossing and Grand Bazar get my votes, and I'd love to see Strike at Karkand but with helis!

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
its very encouraging to see they are finally listening to the fan bases wishes for eons about old map packs, Kubra Dam gets my vote, I loved that map...as long as we also get the dual crewed F15Es and Migs back......a true BF moment of flying a F15 through the dam pipe upside down!

Reactions: 4Edge and NePa5

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
BFBC2 maps! ANY of them...MANY of them...:hatsoff::hatsoff: