BF4 Second Assault Assignments/Rewards

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

EvilBrownie147

New User
Nov 15, 2013
While we wait for the pack to come out on PC (no date set yet) the info about the assignments and more importantly the goodies that come with them is already availabe (appologies for caps lock, was how i wrote it down on notepad at the time and i'm assuming they don't change anything about them when it comes to PC, which would be strange). I made it so it's "assignment_name" -> "reward(s)" followed by the requirements below:

- BRONZE (LVL 10+) -

FIRE STARTER -> 3 CAMOS (?)
- START 5 FIRES IN SECOND ASSAULT

DEAD STOP -> DAO-12 (SHOTGUN)
- SHOTGUN RIBBON x1
- RAISE OR LOWER THE CASPIAN ORDER GATE

EXPRESS TRAIN -> F2000 (AR)
- ASSAULT RIFLE RIBBON x1
- KILL ASSIST RIBBON x2
- GET 10 KILLS INSIDE THE METRO

CO-PILOT -> AS VAL (PDW)
- SPEND 10 MINUTES IN HELICOPTERS
- DO 10 SQUAD REPAIRS

DUST DEVIL ASSIGNMENT -> M60E4 (LMG)
- ANTI VEHICLE RIBBON x1
- DESTROY 5 VEHICLES IN GULF OF OMAN

EAGLE'S NEST -> GOL MAGNUM (SR)
- SNIPER RIFLE RIBBON x1
- IN A ROUND, KILL 5 PLAYERS FROM THE CASPIAN OR FIRESTORM TOWERS

- SILVER (LVL 20+) -

AIR MAIL -> DPM6 (CAMO)
- *REQUIRES CO-PILOT ASSIGNMENT*
- TRANSPORT A FLAG CARRIER IN A HELICOPTER WHICH RESULTS IN A CAPTURE

SCORCHED -> EXTRA CRISPY (DOGTAG)
- *REQUIRES FIRESTARTER ASSIGNMENT*
- GET A KILL USING THE FIRESTORM TOWER BURNOFF

RE-MASTERED -> TRADE MASTER (DOGTAG)
- 25 KILLS WITH M60E4
- 25 KILLS WITH F2000
- 25 KILLS WITH DAO-12
- 25 KILLS WITH AS VAL
- 25 KILLS WITH GOL MAGNUM

- GOLD (LVL 20+) -

PERFECT LANDING -> JUMP MASTER (DOGTAG)
- PLAY 10 HOURS OF SECOND ASSAULT
- GET A KILLSTREAK OF 10 IN A ROUND
- LAND ON TOP OF THE TALLEST TOWER IN CASPIAN OR FIRESTORM

If you wish to check it out for yourselves, all you need to do is find anyone on BL with xbox one that has the expansion(s) and you can see them ;)
A couple of extra notes (speculation inbound): If we're lucky and get one of those updates like we did with the china rising weapons, we may be able to at least unlock the AS VAL beforehand, since it doesn't really specify SA things.
Apparently some people were reporting that some of those gun assignment required that they'd be completed in full in one round (will have to wait and see if they *fix/change* that).

Brownie

DeeJayCee

New User
Dec 1, 2013
Ooooooh dog tags, must buy premium immediately!

In all seriousness though, GOL is a welcome return.

Reactions: Tuéy

DeeJayCee

New User
Dec 1, 2013
Yep, and it was awesome! Though the BF3 fast one was incredible too, can't remember what it was called now.

EvilBrownie147

New User
Nov 15, 2013
There's been a rumor circulating (we all know what to do with this kind of info), that it may come out January 14th, which would be: one, awesome :D, and two, one heck of a coincidence since there's a gap there in between premium events/goodies in January.

Kanhe

New User
Dec 1, 2013
Bournemouth / UK
gbacademy.co.uk
I don't think it will come out on the 14th, because Premium users need their 2 week early access for expansions.

And I don't thing they'll ninja release an expansion. They kinda need the hype.