Can't get onto Black Ops Cold War

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Nip

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 8, 2014
Birmingham UK
Hi all
I have tried to get onto Black Ops Cold War but i keep getting this error when i try to connect
0xC0000005 (0x0) N this will not let me connect to the servers
I have tried uninstalling and re installing and it still does not work, i play a lot of WarZone through Blizzard and have no problem with that
My computer is all up to date and plenty of Graphics and space to run it
Has anyone else had this problem or has anyone got any ideas of what i can do to sort it out

Many thanks
Nip

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Try uninstslling gpu drivers using DDU display driver uninstaller, reboot, then install latest drivers.

Failing that, maybe try the same but then install a slightly older set of drivers.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Seems that this is a universal issue, e.g. this site offers a more complete analysis of the problem.

Nip

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 8, 2014
Birmingham UK
Thank you Zero and McTavish for your help
I took my pc to our local computer shop in town and he fixed it, it was a new windows 10 update that was causing the problem.
He had to wipe my PC and install everything again and stop windows updates to get it to work
I had him install a new Nvidia Graphics card while he had it a 1650
So now to get on and play some games
Talk to you all soon
Nip