Clan war

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

mike

New User
Dec 13, 2017
Hi im JaTTeFaRLiii from UP clan, im looking to contact you and talk about future clanwar in BF1 if you are interested in it, didnt know where to post this so im hoping this will do !

Hope to hear from you soon, if its urgent , join discord up-clan.eu and ask for me!

mike!

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
Hi Mike

Ill have a chat with the guys and see whos up for it

a couple of questions
Have you a server?
what type of mode?

Someoldgit ............Pete
Match fixer :)

mike

New User
Dec 13, 2017
Hi Pete!

We have 2 servers up and running at this moment so that shouldt be a problem, about the mode , i think domination,rush 5v5 or 6v6 perhaps, maybe we can do a conquest, but the maps are in my opinion limited if we have low number or players !

Anyways, i hope you can get some guys that are interested in it, im thinking before christmas is impossible, but maybe in early 2018 we can have a fight =D

I will drop in every now and then on this thread, see how it goes, have a nice christmas and a happy new year !

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
Hi Mike
we are struggling to get players i think we have 4 so far
if we could make it in the new year get Christmas out of the way we may get 5 unfortunately our members arnt a big fan of BF1