CoD Infinite Warfare + CoD4 Remastered (the good bit)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Thought to start a thread on this as it might raised some interest.....lol :)

I am interested in this for two reasons:

1\ The CoD4 remastered edition as there will be dedicated servers, but I don't yet know if that means rentable, admin controlled servers.

2\ Infinite Warfare comes with some new zombie mode stuff which is always a hoot for co-op games.

Darcy found this link to buy the digital download which isn't really a bad price:
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-digital-legacy-edition-pc-steam

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Thought to start a thread on this as it might raised some interest.....lol :)

I am interested in this for two reasons:

1\ The CoD4 remastered edition as there will be dedicated servers, but I don't yet know if that means rentable, admin controlled servers.

2\ Infinite Warfare comes with some new zombie mode stuff which is always a hoot for co-op games.

Darcy found this link to buy the digital download which isn't really a bad price:
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-digital-legacy-edition-pc-steam

This is a good deal to be honest! The best multiplayer shooter I have played ever :) Call of Duty 4 !

I'm buying it!

Quic

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I was interested in CoD4 remastered too. I don't like it that you need to buy infinite warfare too for it tbh. But the link you posted does make it more affordable.

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
i may just have to get it

it would be good with rentable servers that could be admin controlled

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
It defo needs admin powered servers, otherwise we'd get frustrated. -COD4 was excellent. But if you need really big maps and open fields like BF, you won't find them here :)