COD WWII

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
"Bringing it back to boots on the ground"

There's already been quite a lot talk about the new COD, so a thread might be appropriate. COD WWII might be thee game once again, after the famous COD5 - and what they lost after it about a decade ago. Provided that they really bring in enough "game realism" and don't let the players run from one end of the map to the other in 5 seconds, and that it's not just about killing everyone as fast as you can... Then servers, clan servers, admin rights, pleez not just match making etc. Fingers crossed! By the way, if someone didn't know, WWII and COD5 was the game and era, which got our clan started way back then, when Zero founded the 141st, later renamed as TOGA :)

Just one link, there's plenty...

http://www.polygon.com/features/2017/4/26/15428192/call-of-duty-wwii-impressions-analysis-preview

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Iv been keeping an eye on this it looks good but fingers x for clan servers and admin rights like you said McT
Cod 5 oooh happy days

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
jetpack when 3 kills, anti grav boots on 5 kills and lasers on 7 kills :p

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
If we get rentable clan servers that we control AND admin rights, I will eat my hat....if I had one ;) Here's hoping - Bring back the Crouch! :hatsoff:

Ahh those days...No running but fragging with SVT-40 :hatsoff:

Reactions: darcy67

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
There might be no servers for COD5 anyways, and I'm afraid 10 years or so have taken their toll - the game, which at that time was simply superb might not feel like it again, after all. Better not risk, and just keep the good memories :)

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
well do tell what it is

1. Go into your game options and enable Console
2. Press the "~" key, it is normally located under the ESC key to show the console
3. Type "/devmap ber3b" this will take you to the last mission

Let it play out the cinematics until it completes, then zombie will be enabled in the list of missions etc

Reactions: Quic

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
There might be no servers for COD5 anyways, and I'm afraid 10 years or so have taken their toll - the game, which at that time was simply superb might not feel like it again, after all. Better not risk, and just keep the good memories :)

It Still feels awesome tbh. Had Some games yesterday and appart from the old graphics it was amazing to play it again. Maybe just Give it a try :grandpa:

Reactions: McTavish