COD WWII

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Can get on about 7.30-8pm played 1 game of zombies at weekend got to wave 15 before dying took till about 10th wave before i knew you could change weapon only had a hand gun ;)

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
After I decided I did'nt like ww2 and would never play a cod game again , I ended up buying cod4 remastered. you know what ? I love it , brings back so many memories for me. I've also tried ww2 again after all the updates and fixes and tbf i'm enjoying it. getting some good K/d's , so I think there's a few years in the reactions yet ....happy gaming guys.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Are there lots of COD4 players on the servers? Best memories for me also come from COD4, and COD5 of course.

WWII is the era I truly enjoy, so I'm playing COD WWII simply because nothing beats the sound of an M1 Garand, when the clip goes empty :lol: ok, maybe some other reasons, too...but War mode only, I leave the other modes for bunny hoppers lol.

There was a major update yesterday, and the game went laggy as hell. Rubberbanding all over the place. Seems that it got fixed later at night, for a while it was totally unplayable.

Reactions: bricktopz

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
I still play COD4 almost daily, same with WWII and War as awesome, only the three maps but they are so good. Playing Middle Earth Shadow of War a lot as well with some Star Trek Bridge Crew on VR thrown in.

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Yeah war mode is good fun I also play COD4 daily and a few games on WW2 war mode. SHADOW OF WAR great game also funny.

I'm playing COD4 on PS4 Mc'tavish so don't really know about servers on PC but they are full on PS4 always get a full game. Look out on flea bay or G2A for a cheap buy . Trust me if you are a COD4 lover from the past you will buzz playing it again .;)

Reactions: Clown and McTavish

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Campaign finalized today! :) It could have been longer, I enjoyed some parts of it very much and just when the story started to develop... btw, @Zero mentioned horrible graphics, it must have been the console copy multiplayer I guess, which tbh has outfashioned graphics. But the campaign looks really neat.

Reactions: Clown

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
New dlc should come to pc any time soon with one (lol...) new War mode map and other stuff. Looking forward to seeing how the map looks like.

Seems that the game's life cycle is very rapid though at least on pc, continuous Double XPs for divisions and weapons might be a clear sign of that. Also, hardly ever I see newcomers to the game i.e. the so called "low ranked" players, mostly the gamers have finished the third prestige, thus quite a few are now on 150-200 level. Highest level I've seen was 609 and I kid you not :o-53: No new players = player amounts inevitably gradually vanish.

The atmosphere is so poisonous that it's impossible to enjoy the game. If I knew how to play on consoles, I'd choose PS4 only because there's no chat box...

edit: Now I've seen it all, lvl 1000 in the game :lol:

Last edited:

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Poisonous atmosphere can be a problem but just rise above it, or in my case become very sarcastic :club:

Reactions: McTavish