Consoles

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

TalllPaul

New User
Feb 12, 2016
Pais Vasco
www.twitter.com
Do any of you own consoles aswell?

I own a PS4, I would have sold it by now with having the PC but it only works in my bedroom television, not in the living room, not in GAME, not sure why lol

If you have PSN, add me :D TalllPaul

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
No! never like playstations, got XBOX360 in living room haven't touched it in years. Got my old SNES and N64 in the attic and my old Sinclair ZX81 and Spectrum under the stairs.

daisy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 13, 2015
North Wales
I must be worse, not only have I got a PS4 but I saw Star Wars Battlefront and thought that's going to be so console so got it on PS4

Seems I was vindicated, for proper PC FPS fun I've stuck to BF4

coolcon2000

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 15, 2014
connerclutsom3d.wordpress.com
I own a PS4 and unlike 99% of the people here, I like my PS4 and PS3. Sure, PC is generally my go to place for multiplayer games but for games that put single player story above all else gets put on PS4, and of course the exclusives (Hell yea Uncharted, MGS4, Heavy Rain).