Containment

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ftpdoug

New User
Jan 10, 2015
So Wednesday is date night, always try to find new TV to watch with the missus, been difficult to find after Walking Dead, even though Fear the Walking Dead is so much better than it!

Stumbled across a series called Containment about a part of Atlanta which needs to be put under cordon..

It's a little bit like Tom Clancy's The Division given a TV for. The acting is terrible, but the story is good and Claudia Black is in it. There's the obvious plot twist and love triangles, but really it's worth a watch

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4421578

NePa5

New User
Jul 5, 2010
Leeds, UK
I gave up on it after 3 episodes just because I don't care about any of the characters tbh. :bored:
The stupidness of the so called characters is what makes it for me(still better than walking flid) in my eyes.

The rest of the acting is shonky,but imo Claudia Black brings it up.(this may be because of an old crush from her early Farscape days)

The story of it happening is VERY close to the Division(someone is in BIG trouble on either side)

Reactions: ftpdoug