Crysis 2 - New York!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Snokio

Donator
Jan 16, 2010
3 Counties UK
Got the email today from EA with this new trailer:

http://www.sosnewyork.com/en_GB

Youtube version with 1080P:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwReBKYs2s&feature=fvhr[/video]

Looks good
<
, I liked the first one (great game to really test your PC's capability ! )

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Looks good mate
<

I do have the first one but never really played it cause I was still modding for UT2004/UT3 and didn't have much spare time for it.

I would love to make some maps for that using their sandbox editor - awesome
<

Will have to keep my eye on this one
<

Bodhi

Reg User
Mar 20, 2010
Sweden
www.evangelyn.com
Got great hopes for this one! Loved Crysis and Warhead, awesome games. I hope they improve the multiplayer in this one though, and also remove the annoying and extremely cheesy English with Korean dialect "sports commentator" voiceovers that they have in multiplayer... With all the bells and whistles that the Crysis game engine has, it could be great for multiplayer.

kayno

New User
Jan 17, 2010
I gotta say, Crysis was such a good game. The concept for me was top notch but the storyline didn't really live up to expectation. Now, looking at the direction they have taken the 2nd one also in my opinion doesn't really grab me by the seat of the pants, throw me in the air and leave me freefalling (which would be awesome). Aliens in New York City? REALLY??? Looks to me like we won't be seeing any of the tropical beaches and awesome views that the first 1 had. I don't know, Crysis could have been so huge and now it seems like the 2nd one won't to very well.