McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I've been waiting for this one, but after seeing trailers along the way I'm not sure any more; the graphics and hud look a bit odd. Or maybe it's just the trailers and the actual game looks different? Well, this for sure is done in purpose to create the cyberpunk atmosphere...Anyways, this comes out at the same time as Dying Light 2, which is a safe bet!

Reactions: M1ndUn0t

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Feb 2, 2014
If this is how the game plays and looks, I am probably not buying it.
Low fps and blurry...

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
It does look very good but not sure how much time I could put in to a game like that. Not sure if has a multiplayer or not either :eatit:
There will be sort of a MP in 2022 if they carry out their plans, but I don't think it has anything to do with MPs we're used to. I'll wait to see the final outlook and actual after launch reviews in late Autumn, and if they're both really good, I could possibly consider buying it from a sale much later. Just possibly.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Battle.net ID
z3r0KillsAgn#2234
It kind of feels more like a console game to me, but not sure why....perhaps because I rarely play single player/story games. It requires far too much attention span for my tiny sultana sized brain these days :wacky:

M1ndUn0t

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
I am big fun of Cyberpunk and can't wait for this game, especially that it will come out from the wings of CD Project same authors of the mighty Witcher 3 :)
But it is true first trailers of the game looked much better either graphics and gameplay.
Let's wait and see what they will serve us :-D

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
On second thought, I would put my money on Mafia I instead of CP 2077, if remake is good. Mafia II was superb, never bought Mafia III after playing the free demo for five minutes... And never experienced Mafia I, so maybe it'll be the time now. -These of course have nothing to do with TOGA's core i.e. MP shooters, but they're nice change when one gets tired of getting killed in the battlefield :lol: