Do many TOGA Play?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Gravedom

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 17, 2015
Germany
Hey Everyone,

Most of you probably seen me in BF4 but what many do not know is I am also a R6 player.

I actually started gaming in Ultima Online (Worked while for Stratics as Lord Light) and was extremely active in Rogue Spear / Urban Operations back in the day.

Just if anyone is playing make sure to add Gravedom to UPlay.
Season pass holder and active for both terrorist hunts and pvp.

Look forward to seeing some of the TOGA guys around!

Reactions: Quic

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
hi Grave there is about 5 regular players who are on here most nights. iv added you

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
What blackie said, there are enough active every night to have some good games. Would be cool if we can get about 8 to 10 players so we can start playing custom games against eachother..

Ill add u on Uplay:)

Quic

bobbydigital

New User
Jan 6, 2013
UK
What blackie said, there are enough active every night to have some good games. Would be cool if we can get about 8 to 10 players so we can start playing custom games against eachother..

Ill add u on Uplay:)

Quic

We tried this once -- it was really intense. Maybe too intense lol

Reactions: Quic