EA support encounter

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012

Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Cian. How may I assist you today?

yougreetings
youI wish to report a server violating the TOS for BF3
youhttp://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...Theory-BAZINGA-second-Season-Flagrun-no-kill/
CianHello, may I take your name and email please?
you
CianThank you for this
youno problem
CianSo at the moment their is no way to report a server in BF3, what you will need to do is to head over to Battlelog.com and report the admin of the server by searching their name and using the report function.
youhow do I find out who the admin is?
CianIf you see the link you gave me, it has their clan posted on the bottom so from their you can see who is the clan and if you can remember back to the game where the issue arouse you can try to judge who is admin to report
youthat's a bit of a weird procedure
youcan't you guys see who the admin is?
CianThe battlelog back end is controlled by the Battlelog admins and even if we could see that information we would not be able to confirm to you who the admins were for data protection.
CianNormally we would just ask you to remember the name from in game yourself, just by chance the server you want to report is a clan on
youI'm not going to join that server and risk a stat wipe
youI will try to find the admin and report him then
CianIs there anything else I can help you with at the moment?
youno that would be it

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
That's EA support for you there. Unbelievable that I have to go through that length to report a server violating the ToS. I'm not going to bother anymore with this.