For Honor; great medieval game?

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
you got 3 extra invites too Shogun?
And yes fine by me :), what's your uplay name. Because I can't see a Shogun in my friends list. And I thought I added you already.

Never mind, I found you already (ShogunNL)

Last edited:

Neon Knight

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 13, 2015
Zoetermeer
you got 3 extra invites too Shogun?
And yes fine by me :), what's your uplay name. Because I can't see a Shogun in my friends list. And I thought I added you already.

Never mind, I found you already (ShogunNL)

Lies. my uplay nick is ObsidianNL. And i have you in my list already. :)
Edit: Changed my uplame name to ShogunnNL

I don't see any invites? Im looking on the alpha website.

Last edited:

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Just played a few games today,

Game is alright, if you get the frames right. For some reason there was a few bugs where it went below 60 and 30 at heavy action.
Since this game is heavily on stances to be able to block and counter you need the quick reflex and reaction time.
Don't spam, you need to block, the game is all about timing. Spamming works in the beginning but people that know how to block will rape you.
Also to be any good you have to know the moveset of your hero, otherwise other people will fuck you up everytime.
Preferably also know the moveset of the opposing hero.
Moveset = unique combos

Game looks gorgeous, I'm not sure if I like the 4v4 but it seems alright.

Will await reviews about the SP campaign to see if I'll buy.

I also found out that there were other alpha's before this so there are people on the game that are insanely good. Or at least it looks like it

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Hi guys,

I have played the Alpha for about one hour, tried all the different game modes and three factions. The game does look nice, the gameplay it self is new to me but I think it is better when you play with a controller. Fact is that rumours are there that they will also attach a single player campaign to the game. (source: https://gamerant.com/for-honor-single-player-campaign/). So if you like medieval warfare and love good graphics than you should give it a try (hopefully they will bring out a Beta so we can try it again, for free).

Quic