For you harder styles lovers

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Sparky1984

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
I used to love this sort of stuff when I was younger stuff like dark style, sensation black and DJ's like DJ Zany and Pavo but i have mellowed out a bit now an mainly listen to trance, hard dance and hard trance, atm i subscribe to A State Of trance by Armin Van Buuren. Usually has some great track's each week and great mixes.

Reactions: Tuéy

Sparky1984

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
and some compilations for you

and you can't forget Sensation Black and this has to be one of the best arenas in the world for this sort of stuff, the build up to this mix is amazing.

That arena hold's 68k people lol what an event if only I had the money and the time to go lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuéy

Legless

Fallen Soldier
TOGA Member
Nov 3, 2012
Solihull, West Mids
Hehehe DJ Zany. OK now I'm a metal man all the way but a m8 of mine who knew I liked Ajax sent me this quite a while ago and to be honest thought it was good. Sry if you don't like Ajax but music is the main

PS wait till the end that's really good for me :)

Reactions: Sparky1984