Frag&Bag - Match Challenge - (Battlefield 4)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
No rpg on infantry? Then we choose a map with rpg on infantry only? To compensate? :p

Reactions: SomeOldGit

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Pity you guys can't make it. hopefully we will still have enough players.

Cheers for sorting the clock Pete.

Slanky007

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 26, 2015
Huge thanks to everyone who made it this evening, we had some incredibly close games.

Thanks to FnB for hosting as always,, especially Achilles for sorting things.

TOGA won both Flood Zone (their choice) and Lockers (ours) but the were only 50 tickets in the last game. Sweaty palms I tell you.

We are now planning on making this a monthly thing so please watch the forums for the next match. They are always exciting and brings a different element to BF4 game play. The teamwork tonight was excellent, so shout out to Shadow and Crispie for squad leadership but it was an all round good effort.

There was talk of trying a different game mode next so if someone would like to setup a vote for our next map choice and game mode that would be appreciated.

Thanks again, personally I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Slanky - the good looking one

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Nice 1 slanky for keep sorting these matches out i know everyone taking part are enjoying them:10:

Reactions: Quic