Got banned not sure where to post

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Unban

• UNBAN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • UNBAN

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jamiehard1989

New User
Sep 19, 2016
Hello i got banned from your server today playing Siege Of Shanghai on 19/09/2016 @ 20.00pm for calling someone a c**t as he nicked my tank while i was repairing it and i told them to get out about 4 times , i know i should not of said that and would make sure i would not do it again.

Any chance i got be unbanned please, as i like playing on your server with a couple of OCUK players.

Link to my profile. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/jamiehard1989/stats/279115585/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...c03b182f27/the-Old-Gits-Army-Conquest-Server/

Sorry if i posted it in the wrong sub-form

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
you need to control your potty mouth on the server ........say it dont type it

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
ok I will unban
just once
next time it will stay
glad you enjoy our server the compliment saved you:)

jamiehard1989

New User
Sep 19, 2016
you need to control your potty mouth on the server ........say it dont type it

Yes very true about that, but hey i don't know why people nick your own vehicle, but then again it's mainly low level players.

ok I will unban
just once
next time it will stay
glad you enjoy our server the compliment saved you:)

Thanks, i will be good, yeah i like it as has all maps, unlike a lot of servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk