Guitars and stuff

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
So yeah, I seem to have those

Traitor soul as well and I promised a topic showing the guitars that I have, so here we go. (btw, Everyone that owns these magical musical machines should also be inclined to take pictures and share them by this means. :)
QIZYthy.jpg

Those are my 3 mains, although now I have bought a charvell that plays way nicer so the Les Paul like guitar goes. I don't like the way the body shape fits to me and short scale length fubar.

These are guitar destroyers, or otherwise known as always sound horrible without distortion/gain cranked.
yLEQD69.jpg

Real name is EMG pickups, just don't buy them, and don't buy guitars with them in it.
The 9v battery is harmless though.

This is the new and immediately improved Charvel Desolation that I bought.
EA8FWDT.jpg

The matte finish picks up prints quickly though, the matte tele that is on the wall above was a custom job (did it myself) and that finish doesn't get dirty that quick. Charvel sounds a bit better though.
Even with the shite Infinity pickups from my RG350. :D
JSNQgUP.jpg

Headstock is also really nice
HMP4vSM.jpg

I have a few more guitars but cannot be arsed to take them out of the box/case and take pictures :D

Reactions: m_cislo

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
they look great
I wish I could play
However I cannot nor do I have the time to learn

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
I wish I could play as well, all joking aside though. I believe that anybody who wants to play can play. Just like most people are able to read / speak / walk. You don't have to be super good at it. Hell I'm not :D but having fun counts. (yes its also about speaking and walking, I'm not very good at those either :D)

Time is important yeah, I'll try to keep 1 hour each day. And at least 7 hours a week. There are days that I can't play but I'll hold myself to the 7 hours each week. So on average I'm fine :p

I own three guitars.

Washburn A20v from 1986, black-latexpainted with with red pinstripes around the body. (.10 strings - mainly for light and quick playing - good action)
B.C Rich Warlock (Black glossy paint, bronze edition - .13 strings - Drop-D tuned for heavy metal riffs and powerchords)
Ibanez Gio Soundgear 200-series (can't remember which specific one )

I have a BOSS-distortion/overdrive pedal, and a Crate GT65 amp