Hand to Hand Combat

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Morning folks,

I've been playing a lot of SP recently (late at night mainly) and I'm noticing that every area in reach of the drop is now being hit / landed on.

What I'm experiencing is that each round, you're likely to have to get a kill straight away if you want to survive the first wave.

With that in mind, does anyone have any hand to hand tips?

The player movement is very clunky still as we know. I find that I end up running around in circles a lot! One of the other annoyances is that if someone is lucky enough to pick up a gun, they are not slowed by re-loading and can effectively back off from you and then start shooting.

Any thoughts?

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
You mean something like this?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/185503518165811/permalink/1421073667942117/

I think you are not as fast running when reloading though.

Those "superman" punches are quite strong, basically just jumping and punching. You see in my small video that guy tries to punch me in the beginning as well. But he had a smoke grenade in his hands so he used that instead of punching me. But later you see him hitting me one punch which took a lot of health.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
link doesn't work.. :(
It should work, but it's posted in the old gits army facebook. I've added you to the TOGA Facebook as well. So the link should be viewable for as soon as an admin of the TOGA group accepts.