Hell Let Loose

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
At pre alpha it loogs good already, graphs and gameplay, remembering it's a small studio and a kick starter. It has resemblance to the old Brothers in Arms -games, which I liked very much at that time.

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
Good morning chaps how are we all? just noticed the post about this game and I have funded the kick-starter for the project. They have got a official website https://www.hellletloose.com/ which enables the game to be purchased via PayPal with the alpha going live on the 28 march!! The game looks promising and the development team have assured the backers it wont be a heroes and generals p2w game, fingers crossed but to be honest it reminds me of brothers in arms/day of defeat/ day of infamy all rolled into one:)