hello everybody

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

zool23

New User
Jan 27, 2017
hello all

Hi my name is Rab "zool23" I come from fife,scotland been a gamer all my life well the parts I can remember !
but I like to class myself as an old school kind of gamer that's still got the sense and knowledge over the younger gamer to kick some ass ,well except for "Monte Grappa" ....#ihatemonte

heard about you guys from a friend , that I play online with and unfortunately have to work with ... and we were talking about how I/we were getting to old for gaming but as all things do they/we get old ...

but gaming is my life, I'm online most nights I play a lot of different kind of games always have ....from quake to MoHAA to battlefield 1942 / bad company 2 ,battlefield 3 never really got into B4 moved onto H1Z1 to arma 3 exile to the division, but I got bored of that .

but loving battlefield 1 on most nights and weekends , love the game , love playing the game right , good team player ... I'm no the best I die a lot ,I have good rounds and bad but I like to have fun , I always have my squads back I'm not a lone wolfer , I love warm hugs , always spawn and help my team mates ....

That's about it ... no sure what else to write that was hard enough !

but I hope to see and speak to you all soon and properly introduce myself

Rab

Reactions: visual3x

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Welcome to the old gits forums Zool23, I suspect you will find yourself very comfortable here (and on TS)...we're all old school with a bit of flair :)

Well except me, I'm just old :p

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Welcom zool23 catch you soon ingame and on ts

Happy fragging

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Welcome to the old gits forums Zool23, I suspect you will find yourself very comfortable here (and on TS)...we're all old school with a bit of flair :)

Well except me, I'm just old :p

I never did or will wear flairs. Bondage, combat or jeans man myself, but each to their own. :rolleyes:

XharKhan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2010
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
I never did or will wear flairs. Bondage, combat or jeans man myself, but each to their own. :rolleyes:

JT%20fever%20gif_zps6rjbhuby.gif

Reactions: Clown