W3LSH

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 5, 2020
South Wales ( Caerphilly )
Battle.net ID
W3LSH#21310
Hello everyone,
Thought id drop in and introduce myself I am 40 years young! Single of course most women and games don't mix haha I'm from Caerphilly South Wales. I was the founder of a gaming team myself [AG] Aim Gamers which started in 2008 and is still currently active although I no longer admin it as I passed it on to the other members a few years ago due to a new relationship which left me hardly any time to game. I used to mainly play the battlefield series but i do like and play most FPS games. I've only recently built myself a new system and I'm looking for an active team to jump in-game with. The reason i haven't gone back to [AG] is most members still play BF4 hardly anyone plays Modern Warfare.
Apart of gaming, I am quite an active person well when not working that is :hungover:.

I've managed to chat with a few members of TOGA on TeamSpeak and you do seem a good bunch to be fair :finger:
I've also applied to join so I guess it's down you lot now with the voting etc.

managed to also find my old youtube channel Just the other day thought id share the old vids if you fancied a browse!
Much love W3LSH :grandpa:

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
TOGA Member
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
Hi its good to see you

I am not sure if you applied to be part of toga on battle net but you haven't on the forum, to be a full clan member. Which we will be pleased to see.

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Hello and welcome; good luck with the application process. We don't see it yet, so something extraordinary must have happened.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Battle.net ID
z3r0KillsAgn#2234
I am looking in to this "Techinical" issue :)

W3LSH is the first person to make an application since I upgraded the forums, which included having to redo all the forms. Obviously something has gone tits up!