People cheating on COD, never.

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Yes, saw it too yesterday. And his wife (or girlfriend/partner?) Icyvixen was hacking too (I never heard of them before though).

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
so blatant and so stupid to be so obvious too. hopes he is banned for life already

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Bans would be a welcomed action also in Battlefield series...sigh.

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
Karma is a bitch and it seems that cheaters really are low skill players. This happened today: i was at Junkyard in one of the warehouses, lying down on second floor. I had been there for a while waiting to see where the next zone goes. I did have ghost perk and haven't moved a bit since i went to prone when suddenly player named China No1 with his kd over 4 comes in to the warehouse guns blazing straight at me. There's no way that he would know my presence without wallhack. If he would own skills in this game, he would have known that i did choose that spot because it hides me and you cant shoot me through that floor even you can see me. I was lucky that he didn't bring his aimbot with him cause at close range he was shit shooter and i managed to kill him with LC10 and no gulag for him cause it was closed.

It seems that he can't get any wins even with the cheats.... https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/China No1#1024189/overview

it is sad that i can't report him cause he is not in my "players recently met" list and it seems that guy keeps playing with his shitty hacks and no one can do shit about it.....

Reactions: W3LSH