Help needed

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi guys im on the scrounge for any unwated pc parts. A work colleagues son is wanting to get into pc gaming by building his own pc he has been saving his pocket money up but funds are still very tight ( just like his dad ;) ). I said i would ask the kind hearted TOGA members if they had any unwanted parts they could donate to his mega build .
Anything would be helpful from old keyboards, headsets and mouse to ram, tower, m/board 1080 gcards ;)

Thx guys

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Mate you should have posted sooner, I gave away 12 x 1080's to Oxfam yesterday!

I'll have a look around at what I have left!

Quic

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 10, 2010
Heerenveen, Holland
www.theoldgitsarmy.com
Hi guys im on the scrounge for any unwated pc parts. A work colleagues son is wanting to get into pc gaming by building his own pc he has been saving his pocket money up but funds are still very tight ( just like his dad ;) ). I said i would ask the kind hearted TOGA members if they had any unwanted parts they could donate to his mega build .
Anything would be helpful from old keyboards, headsets and mouse to ram, tower, m/board 1080 gcards ;)

Thx guys

I have got a 660TI available..? But that has to shipped out i guess..?