Hi

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Lorcian

New User
Apr 16, 2016
South England
daniel-roth.co.uk
Hi,

I'm not officially signed up to the clan yet, but I bought BF4 earlier and I wanted to try and find a group of people I could play with as playing BF games on your own can get a little tiresome after a while.

I waited to start playing BF4 until now as I now understand the game is now in a playable state and still has a relatively stable community, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to jump in!

When do you guys usually play? When would be the best time for me to introduce myself?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel (Lorcian)

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
there are normally some guys/galls on most evenings but jump on teamspeak no matter what game you are playing and enjoy the childish banter of old gits
hope to cya soon

Ryan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 23, 2015
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm not officially signed up to the clan yet, but I bought BF4 earlier and I wanted to try and find a group of people I could play with as playing BF games on your own can get a little tiresome after a while.

I waited to start playing BF4 until now as I now understand the game is now in a playable state and still has a relatively stable community, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to jump in!

When do you guys usually play? When would be the best time for me to introduce myself?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel (Lorcian)

Hi Lorican, welcome to the forum!

The guys on TOGA tend to be most active around the evening, but usually at some point of the day people are online playing a variety of games. Ranging from BF4, Project Cars to Age of Empires and Minecraft. There is a mass variety of games.

The teamspeak is open to the public and welcomes anyone in, TOGA is oriented around the "older" gaming crowd but invites any ages to take part like myself being 22 and some of our members being easily 50+

Pop onto teamspeak on the evenings and see if its your cup of tea and if it is, throw an application in to be part of the community!

See you on the field/Teamspeak :)

- Ryan