Lagging during COD

Meanie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2016
Scotland
Hey guys,

Recently I've being experiencing my gameplay has been lagging. Tried a few things but still getting in from time to time.

I few symbols have popped up during the game as well.

I'll pop a ss in.

Any ideas?

Attachments

McTavish

Recruitment
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Upper symbol is a warning of high latency, and lower is a warning for package loss; both on client side. In BF the colour symbols are: yellow means a warning and red means severe. I've been getting package loss warnings a lot in BF for instance, and I've got no clue why it started - nothing has changed in my setup, connection, operator etc. But it doesn't effect my gameplay, it still sucks!

Meanie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the info. Blacky was saying virgin are having maintaince which could be a reason. Just a pain!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
Feb 2, 2014
I think I also saw a message in the battle.net app that there are connection issues.

Reactions: Meanie

JackaL-Scot

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Apr 12, 2015
Glasgow
also i had alot of trouble last week I ran the launcher repair tool for COD and it totally fixed my game even when it said no file corrupt or repaired I think the game can suffer from bad defragmentation with all the patches for play list updates

Reactions: Meanie

Meanie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2016
Scotland
also i had alot of trouble last week I ran the launcher repair tool for COD and it totally fixed my game even when it said no file corrupt or repaired I think the game can suffer from bad defragmentation with all the patches for play list updates
Thanks,

I'll try that !

JackaL-Scot

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Apr 12, 2015
Glasgow
Also that symbol is for rapid updates during gameplay and is not a sign of bad connection. If u go into general settings at the bottom you can turn on Ping and Packet Loss counters and it will give u a small counter at top left of screen i use them myself there is also a FPS one