Last Night

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Thanks old hen for the information, we'll look into the details. KD itself is of course just one thing, but the other details will be interesting to look into.

At the same time, we are very careful in the public threads, because sometimes there's a real cheating issue, and sometimes there's a real good player who could earn some cash playing in the E-sports arenas. So in general if anyone has doubts about a particular player, please send a PM to weston, blacky, matty or me, or grab anyone of these from TS to another channel.

We have zero tolerance for cheating, and thanks to active admins, our server streaming to PBB bans, and our anti cheat systems, we aim and keep the TOGA servers always a cheating free zone.

Reactions: MattyD

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
ill keep an eye on procon tonight plus you can send me a message in battlelog

Reactions: Old hen

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
You can always poke me too on ts. Even when I am afk, chances are that I am at my desk

Reactions: Old hen

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Cheers for the heads up on this! I'll try and be on more!!