LSG vs TOGA Match 2 - Sunday 21st February

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

James

New User
Dec 31, 2014
Hi Guys,

Firstly I want to say what a pleasure it was to play you yesterday. Was a good turnout with 15 vs 15. Im hoping we can muster the same if not more for the next matches.

If the same time is acceptable I will let my clan mates know. In fairness and to allow you guys to practice we will release the map and mode on Saturday a week before the match. Also if needs be we can always mix the teams up and have half toga and half lsg playing together.

It is fun after all. Also if you guys are interested we have a zombie mod for BF4 which we play monthly as a clan wide event. If your interested let me know and we will arrange a date for that also.

Its nice having a clan that still have an active battlefield following. Many clans have fallen and its nice we can get together for friendly matches.

Regard
RAMBO

Ryan

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jun 23, 2015
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Firstly I want to say what a pleasure it was to play you yesterday. Was a good turnout with 15 vs 15. Im hoping we can muster the same if not more for the next matches.

If the same time is acceptable I will let my clan mates know. In fairness and to allow you guys to practice we will release the map and mode on Saturday a week before the match. Also if needs be we can always mix the teams up and have half toga and half lsg playing together.

It is fun after all. Also if you guys are interested we have a zombie mod for BF4 which we play monthly as a clan wide event. If your interested let me know and we will arrange a date for that also.

Its nice having a clan that still have an active battlefield following. Many clans have fallen and its nice we can get together for friendly matches.

Regard
RAMBO

Twas a laugh to play - but as said in the server there is packet loss towards the server which some on our side and LSG said about so would have that looked into.

I look forward to play in the future.

- Ryan

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Was great to be bk in friendly matches and looking forward to the nxt ones

James

New User
Dec 31, 2014
Hey guys, the match will be RUSH Dawnbreaker, 2 rounds on your server.

Rules: NO rules regarding weapons etc, we usually play with doritos off but mini map spotting on that ok?

In the event both teams win by defending then the amount of mcoms destroyed in total will determine victory.
If the amount of mcoms is the same then the time quickest time wins.

In the event that both teams win by attacking we will decide winner based on time completed.

All ok?

You guys fancy splitting teams in half each or just run opposites for this one?

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
sounds good to me

as for the teams ill have a chat with the guys and get back to you