cheating b****tards

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
I have tested it already....for some reason, the live match thingy ain't working at the moment, so this app is useless. This app was mentioned in one of JGOD's tweets and I bet lot of people have downloaded the app. It is quite interesting that this app got publicity day or two ago being a solution to avoid cheaters and now suddenly the possibility to use it to do that has gone.....yes Activision, i'm watching you....

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
That app has been there a long time already. It worked alright in the beginning. I used it sometimes. But after a while I am not sure why I stopped using it (probably because it wasn't working that great anymore).

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
It was working recently until some tuber or twitter guy mentioned it and boom!, it ain't working anymore....

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
And yes, now Overwolf has announced that they have disabled live match service to stay within Activision guidelines. It means that Activision doesn't allow "queue dodging" so you if you want to play, you have to play with cheaters.

Had few games alone and with Weston today and all the cheaters are back. In one game I had at least 3 cheaters running around and I did spectate last game with Weston to the end and there's a high change of that last two teams were both cheating. This game is really a joke atm. Shame that there is no other similar game atm....

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
I have to give one point to BBB. Jgod, Iceman Isac and rest who can't see what's is actually going on should really stay away from this cheat-conversation ( one of the latest Jgod videos he is spectating a guy who shoots very well and runs XM4 skin that has not been released yet and still he thinks there's nothing suspicious going on....)